Sunday, February 17, 2008

Lots to share!

There's been lots of creativity and swapping going on at my house. I've really enjoyed it all and our next swap is already under way!

Recently recieved cards

I recieved this card from fellow demonstrator Cath Willett for my birthday last month.

Lorrae Weiss sent me this card just because she could. : )

Toni Lockyer sent me this card to say thanks for organising our Sale-a-bration card swap.



Alana Galagher sent me this for our Pay It Forward RAK that we are doing.

This is my Pay It Forward (PIF) rak from my upline Alisa Tilsner

PIF rak from Kari Hughes.


My beautiful birthday card from my upline.





Sale-a-bration swap cards.

Toni's card


Jenny's card


Roz's card.


My swap card.


Cindy's card



My downline Melissa's swap card.

Alisa's swap card.

Recent creation

I got the idea for this gift card holder from an american demonstrator named Erika Martin, this is it closed.


On the inside I've glued a pretty in pink pocket note envelope from our Summer Mini



This is the card inside the pocket. The awesome thing about this gift card holder is that this envelope is the perfect size to hold a mini card and a gift card!

It says "I heart hugs and kisses"

I used the Sweet on You and Bunny Hugs sets from our Summer Mini

I really hope you enjoyed this super long post, I would have posted sooner but my computer and digital camera hadn't been playing nicely together! I'll have more of my creations to share soon!

All supplies are Stampin' Up! and are available for purchase through me. Contact me at hljdbns@bigpond.com to place your order.
All photo's and artwork © 1990-2008 Stampin' Up!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow, you've got some noice cards there Holly :)