Thursday, February 28, 2008

1,000 blog hits COMPETITION!!

To celebrate 1,000 blog hits (since adding the counter) it's time for a competition!
Here's how it works: simply leave a comment on this post and you can win a $25 gift voucher for Stampin' Up! *only redeemable through me

Competion is only open to Australian residents and sorry girls but it's not open to SU! demo's either.

So get posting and you could have $25 of free stuff to play with!

Also check out the catalogue preorder box on the right hand side and I'm updating the retirement list today as to availability so if there's something you really want hurry and put in your order!

2 comments:

Cheryl KVD said...

OMG!!! I would LOVE a GC!!!! I really, really want to place a SU order, but I'm saving money to donate to my charity.
Thanks!
Cheryl KVD

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your milestone Holly. I check your blog every few weeks, would love to see more examples of your work. Keep up the great work! Regards, Robyn Little