Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Sale-a-brate good times come on!!!

The most exciting time of the Stampin Up year is finally here again! Only this year it's had a slight name change from Sell-a-bration to Sale-a-bration! But it's still the same awesome promotion as last year.

Customers- for every $100 you spend on products from the IB&C and the summer mini you can choose one of four exclusive SAB sets and there's no limit to the amount so if you end up with more than one of each set you can use them for birthday gifts etc...

Hostesses- Hold a workshop totalling $600-$1199* and recieve 1 free set, $1200-$1799* and recieve 2 free sets, $1800+* and recieve 3 sets. All that as well as the sets you can earn by being a customer and the already fabulous hostess benefits. (*Before postage)

Want to become a demonstrator? Well the best time to join is during Sale-a-bration, because not only will you recieve the already fabulous starter kit that you can customize to suit you, but you can pick a free stamp set from the current catalogue (of any value up to $79.95) ABSOLUTELY FREE!

You can see this awesome brochure online here. But don't fret if you are one of my regular customers you will be recieving one in your letterbox very soon! If you aren't one of my regular custmers but would like to recieve a brochure email me and let me know I'd be happy to post one to you! (Offer open to residents of Australia only)

Want to use a particular stamp set at your workshop? Ask me I may just have it! I have 4 new sets from the Summer Mini Catalogue Backyard BBQ, Bunny Hugs, Best Bar Codes and Sweet on You.

I also have the Birthday Whimsy set from the Sale-a-bration brochure if you'd like to use any of these sets at your in home workshop, email me today and book a date as I only have a few spots left!

Back soon to share new creations!!

No comments: