Sunday, January 6, 2008

resolutions, packages and more...

Hi all, how's your new year going so far? I've been working on those resolutions I posted, I made up my goal plan and even added two new goals to the list as well as a step-by-step plan to help me achieve them. I even added a column to put yes or no to as each step is acieved, or to revise each step. Any of that make sense?

The sale-a-bration and summer mini catalogues are all packaged up and ready to go, past hostesses of mine, be on the lookout for a very special sneak preview envelope, that will be in with your package.

Speaking of packages I got a wonderful package for christmas. I participated in a secret santa with other members of the Elite Stampers team, and I recieved the Sweet on You stamp set from the Summer Mini, pretty in pink pocket notes, perfect plum and pale plum ink pads, a package of brads and a package of very vanilla and certainly celery wide grosgrain ribbon from the summer mini. I was very, very spoiled and I am extremely thankful to my wonderful secret santa!
This is my secret santa stash! Thanks Santa!

I made this bag to put all the RAK's etc.. that I want to mail to people in so that none of them get lost amid the clutter in my office.


This is a card I have prepared for workshops! Want to make this card at your workshop email me and book a date but hurry as dates are filling fast.


I have had the idea for this card in my head for 6 months or so, but it hasn't really turned out the way I envisioned it. It feels as though it's missing something but what that might be I have no clue!

This is my new shelving units in my office I love them, similar to the expedit shelving units that Ikea does (which are what I truly wanted but couldn't afford!) except these are cheaper, lots cheaper!



This is another card that I have prepared for workshops, want to make this card at your workshop email me and let me know, but dates are filling fast so be quick!

All photo's are copyright 1990-2008 Stampin' Up!.

No comments: