Tuesday, October 2, 2007

I'm back...

I know it's been a long break and during that time with all these changes in the weather we have been on and off sick with the flu and a tummy bug! Yuck!

In happier news Spring is in the air!!

Until the 31st of October, if you buy the Looks like Spring stamp set (set 6 $57.95) and the co-ordinating Spring Bouquet Flower punch ($30.95) you'll recieve a package of Spring Showers or Spring Flowers double sided designer seies paper (valued at $16.95) for FREE! Total $88.90 cost, value $105.85!

Please note I have a new email address we have finally taken the plunge and switched to broadband! (honestly I don't know how we ever lived without it, sigh!) My new email is hljdbns@bigpond.com

Be sure to order your Spring mini catalogue goodies soon, as it ends on the 3oth of November! You can view the catalogue online here. I promise to be back soon to show you some new cards that I've been making, til then take care!

No comments: