Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Excitement!!

I have 8, yes eight new stamp sets on the way to my house as well as some cardstock and accessories and I can't wait til they get here so I can mount them and get to playing. On the way are two sets that can be used for masculine cards which is really going to challenge me as I'm not great at masculine cards, I've made one or two and that's it.

Also on the way is a christmas set to use for making lovely cards at workshops and stamp a stacks. If your interested in attending a stamp a stack be sure to vote in the poll on the right hand column and let me know when a good time is. If none of the answers apply to you email me and tell me when a good time for you is.

Cheers til next time!

1 comment:

Melissa O'Connor said...

Hi Holly,

So, you finally weakened and got the "Lovely as a Tree" set did you? mine arrived two days ago and I've already made 6 cards with it - I love it!!!

I like your new look blog too :)

Cheers,
Melissa